Play a game with work colleagues. The mission is to save the world. Play this if you want to boost cooperation, problem solving , creative thinking, discover hidden talents.
Pandemic is a cooperative board game. The whole team wins or the whole team loses. Team members take on the roles of specialists working for the Centres for Disease Control (CDC). The goal is to discover the cure to four diseases before epidemic outbreaks destroy all of humanity.
- Running time 8 hour workshop (including team performance review and team exercises)
- The exercises are sets of questions used to assess the game and player involvement in decisions.
- Warning! Arguments will probably occur while playing
Play a game with work colleagues. The mission is to survive through the harsh winter in an apocalyptic world!
Dead of Winter has players making frequent, difficult, heavily-thematic, wildly-varying decisions, that often have them deciding between what is best for the colony and what is best for themselves! This game offers double prisoner’s dilemma options where we see who are team players
Two members of a criminal gang are arrested and imprisoned. Each prisoner is in solitary confinement with no means of communicating with the other. The prosecutors lack sufficient evidence to convict the pair on the principal charge. They hope to get both sentenced to a year in prison on a lesser charge. Simultaneously, the prosecutors offer each prisoner a bargain. Each prisoner is given the opportunity either to: betray the other by testifying that the other committed the crime, or to cooperate with the other by remaining silent. The offer is:
- If A and B each betray the other, each of them serves 2 years in prison
- If A betrays B but B remains silent, A will be set free and B will serve 3 years in prison (and vice versa)
- If A and B both remain silent, both of them will only serve 1 year in prison (on the lesser charge)
Play this if you want to boost cooperation, problem solving , creative thinking, discover hidden talents.
The epic struggle for power and survival. What you you do to survive?
- Running time 6 hour workshop (including team performance review)
- Warning! Arguments will probably occur