“If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.” – Joe Rogan
Those conversations when meeting new people and they ask,
“So, what do you work with?”
It isn’t easy to answer, “I boost performance”, I could reply.
They would look confused.
So instead I tell what I have done:
- helped many organisations increase their productivity
- transformed organisations to understand business agility
- trained ‘normal’ people with mental training
- delivered courses and workshops in:
- Agile methods
- Portfolio, Programme, Project Management
- Change Management
- Managing Benefits
- High performance teams
- Boosting empathy and customer success
- ITIL Service Management
- Comfort zone crushing
- Mindfulness and exposure therapy
I love testing out new ideas through 100 days of …. My most recent being skipping which is relatively easy to film each day. At time of writing this, I’m on day 85 or something…
Contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +47 45502064
“Quality isn’t Job One. Being totally fucking amazing is Job One”.
“Brendan as a motivational speaker is the embodiment of this statement!”
“Brendan has a knack for cutting through problems and see simple, easy solutions.”
I am Irish. I can be radically honest. I swear on stage.
I’m quite critical to most of the frameworks/methods that I teach.
I focus on helping people have an ok day.