“If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.” – Joe Rogan
Those conversations when meeting new people and they ask,
“So, what do you work with?”
It isn’t easy to answer, “I boost performance”, I could reply.
They would look confused.
So instead I tell what I have done:
- helped many organisations increase their productivity
- transformed organisations to understand business agility
- trained ‘normal’ people with mental training
- delivered courses and workshops in:
- Agile methods
- Portfolio, Programme, Project Management
- Change Management
- Managing Benefits
- High performance teams
- Boosting empathy and customer success
- ITIL Service Management
- Comfort zone crushing
- Mindfulness and exposure therapy
“Quality isn’t Job One. Being totally fucking amazing is Job One”.
“Brendan as a motivational speaker is the embodiment of this statement!”
“Brendan has a knack for cutting through problems and see simple, easy solutions.”
I am Irish. I can be radically honest. I swear a lot on stage.
I’m quite critical to most of the frameworks/methods that I teach.
I focus on helping people have an ok day.
I’m a tinker,Dropkick Murphys
I’m a tailor
I’m a soldier
I’m a sailor
I’m a doctor
I’m a lawyer
I’m a thief
I’m a drinker
I’m a thinker
I’m a hero
I’m a zero,
I’m a beggar
I’m a boss
I’m a cheat
But we’re all just people tryin’ to make our way