- My 1 page CV
- Born in Newry, Ireland (Northern Ireland if you prefer)
- 44 years old and live in Oslo, Norway
- Married to Margrete, beautiful wife!
- Two amazing kids, 7 and 10 years old
- Worked 10 years as Montessori teacher (learn by doing, learn by teaching)
- Started small IT company in 2004, sold it after a few years.
- Worked at free software company, FreeCode AS, as IT consultant and team leader for 5 years
- Started Å (A-Circle) with Geir Isene around 2011 and we love it!
What do I work as now?
Good question that isn’t always easy to answer. It is in many cases better to see what we have already delivered. Let me try this… I deliver courses, motivational workshops, seminars, coaching and mental training to individuals, teams and organizations around the world together with the fantastic Geir Isene at Å (A-Circle AS)
Want it simpler?
You. Your company. Boosted.
You’ll Never Walk Alone
- Playing around with 100 days projects. I like biohacking, changing the environment around me and inside me so I have more control over my own biology and emotions.
- Football (was semi-pro level), still playing but trying to avoid all tackles now
- Golf, 11 handicap and love the sport
- Performing (together with Harald we started a juggling/pyro human fireworks show many years ago that has seen us perform around Europe and on national television in Norway)
- Running, I live right beside the forest and enjoy running 10-20km
- Foosball (table football), led a Norwegian team of 14 players to World Cup in France 2009, televised on Eurosport
- Helping/coaching (call it what you like), start-up companies, individuals, teams
Easiest way to contact me:
One of my favourite film clips