Copyrights and Trademarks
Copyright & Trademark Acknowledgement Statements covering terms used in this website.
Statements on ITIL®, PRINCE2® and PRINCE2 Agile™ :
- ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
- PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
- PRINCE2 Agile™ a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
Statement on Kepner-Tregoe:
- Kepner-Tregoe® is a registered trade mark of Kepner-Tregoe.
- David J. Snowden used the word “Cynefin” to describe a framework he developed in 1999. Along with his colleague Mary Boone, he published the framework in the November 2007 issue of the Harvard Business Review.
About Lean startup
- Lean startup is a method for developing businesses and products first proposed in 2011 by Eric Ries.
- Scrum was first defined as “a flexible, holistic product development strategy where a development team works as a unit to reach a common goal” as opposed to a “traditional, sequential approach” in 1986 by Hirotaka Takeuchi and Ikujiro Nonaka in the New Product Development Game.
- The name ‘Kanban’ originates from Japanese[看板], and translates roughly as “signboard” or “billboard”. It was formulated by David J. Anderson as an approach to incremental, evolutionary process and systems change for organizations.